Maersk Line recruits 01 Vessel accounts and Administration
Vessel accounts and Administration – Skikda
Last application date: 25/4/2019
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Vessel accounts responsible to prepare and deposit the vessel accounts as per guidelines for all the ports where Maersk operates in Algeria. Besides, maintaining a good and close cooperation with vessel accounts committees. This position will be located in Skikda.
• A truly international, open and engaging working environment in a modern working location.
• Value and team-based leadership
• Improve system & process knowledge
• A wide range of international career opportunities.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
• Keep track of vessel account balance breakdown (detailed)
• Provide input to treasury, accounting etc. when/where applicable to ensure items are cleared within the specified timeframe
• Ensure A40 returned from the various customs offices within reasonable delay
• Monthly reporting about pending, validated and ongoing vessel accounts and A40.
• Coordinate with different functions to ensure required documentation provided as per local regulation
• Maintain a detailed vessel accounts situations and ensure is it updated daily
Measurements / success criteria in position
• First vessel account for each voyage must be deposited within 90 days
• Your ability to perform within your areas of responsibility as outlined above. This includes accuracy and quality of work, quantity of work, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Your ability to work within a team as well as independently and your contribution towards ensuring that the best possible financial result is achieved for Maersk Algerie SPA and the Group as a whole.
• The measurable results/performance on services which you influence including the profitability of Maersk Algerie SPA towards the agency budget.
• Transactional measures (locally defined)
We are looking for
As a person you make an effort to understand and support customers and colleagues with issues and problems they may be faced with. You listen for the opinions of others and act in a diplomatic manner which enables you to relate and build constructive relationships. Customers and colleagues therefore see you as trusted partner whom they can rely on for advice and help. You deliberately seek to understand how to navigate within the organization and when faced with problems, you look beyond the obvious and work thoroughly to identify the most appropriate solution. You actively seek to understand and learn from your experiences and you are able to immediately apply the knowledge you have gained. The decisions you make are based on analysis and application of experience and you provide your partners and colleagues with the information they need in order to succeed. The communication style is therefore adapted every time in order to match the needs of the customer.