Customer Service Counter Agent
Last application date: 31/7/2019
Sealand Algeria is interested in recruiting, training and challenging the best talent to join our local team to serve our customers and lead our company. The company is fully committed to developing talent with stretch jobs, global opportunities and exciting work in a growing global business. We are looking for an enthusiastic “Customer Service Counter Agent” to join our dedicated and dynamic team and lead our drive for continuous improvement.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded
The role of the Counter Agent is to provide the incoming customers at the counter with a versatile and well-rounded service allowing them to proceed with their required work in an orderly manner.
• Execute all assigned tasks at the counter responsibly and efficiently
• Be proactive in responding to daily emails.
• Cater to a great number of customers daily in a professional and smooth manner
• Handle import and export shipments while processing all needed work
• Print OBL for import/export
• Print delivery orders as well as make amendments, when and if needed, and update it in the custom system immediately
• Work closely with the related departments to provide a good service for our customers
• Calculate the detention invoices
• Guide the customers to use our website to receive effective service as and when needed
• Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values
We are looking for
•Candidate must possess a university degree.
•1-3 years’ experience in Customer Service.
•Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
•Self starter , Good learner – able to handle reported customer issues after involving all stakeholders soon as possible
•Good communication skills.
•Good English written skills towards all stakeholders.
•Strong command of English and French
•Flexible attitude to working hours.