HI recruits 01 Logistics Coordinator
Outraged by the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences, where everyone can live in dignity.
Handicap International is changing his name and becomes « Humanity & Inclusion ».
Since the organisation was first founded in 1982, we have set up development programmes in more than 55 countries and responded to many emergencies. Today we have a budget of around 150 million euros, with 3500 employees worldwide.
For more information, please visit: www.hi.org
From 2014 to mid of 2018, HI’s Libya mission was managed remotely from neighboring Tunisia, where all international staff was based. In 2018 a phased redeployment of international staff was launched with 50% of the international team based in Libya. Since April 2019 however and the outbreak of renewed conflict, all international staff are temporarily based in Tunis. Despite contextual challenges, planning continues for the redeployment of all international staff to Libya during the course of 2019.
As a result of the conflict and political crisis, the collapse of the health services has considerably reduced assistance towards the most vulnerable, in particular persons with disabilities. HI is currently implementing a humanitarian programme from operational bases in Tripoli, Misrata and Benghazi with the following activities:
The post holder will be expected to spend at least 80% of their time in Libya including traveling between operational bases in Tripoli, Misrata and Benghazi (subject to authorizations), along with other international staff. The remaining 20% of the time would be in Tunis working alongside other members of the Coordination team.
OBJECTIVES OF THE POST
Contributing to the implementation of the programme strategy, the Logistics Coordinator is expected to consolidate and strengthen the logistics services within the mission and ensure efficiency and synergy across operational bases.
Under the direct responsibility of the Head of Mission/Country Manager, and with the support of the Logistics Referent in HQ, the incumbent will be responsible for:
• Ensuring respect and compliance with internal and donor logistics guidelines to ensure optimization and transparency in the use of the funds made available to the organisation;
|Experience||3 à 5 ans|
|Fonctions||Services et Logistique|
|Secteurs d’activité||Gestion crise / post-crise|
|Postuler en ligne||https://hi.profilsearch.com/recrute/fr/fo_annonce_voir.php?id=3395&idpartenaire=130|
|Date de fin de validité||31/07/2019|