UNICEF recruits 01 Consultant / Special Hardship Allowance Baseline Study
Job no: 525874
Work type: Consultancy
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization we would like to hear from you.
For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection and development. The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations and governments.
o An overall workplan in consultation with DepEd and UNICEF which will include all phases of the work
o The overall monitoring and evaluation framework for determining the impact of the new SHA policy. This should include consultations with relevant stakeholders
• Final report which include next steps that are critical to enable SED to evaluate the impact of the new SHA Policy
• Concept paper on the overall M&E Framework
• Research design for Baseline Study, including list of relevant data to be collected accepted by DepEd
• Final baseline questionnaires based on pilot
• Baseline Study Data collection and analysis protocols accepted by DepEd
• Proposed Implementation Plan detailing succeeding activities
Qualified candidates are requested to complete an online candidate profile in http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/ by 30 August 2019.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time