UNFPA hires 01 Human Resources Adviser
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 07 Juin 2017
Description de l’offre
The Human Resources Advisor will be based in Dakar, Sénégal and will work under the overall supervision of the Regional Director for West and Central Africa. She will facilitate the identification and meeting of Human Resource needs and objectives of the organization in the region. She will provide insightful, innovative advice to resolve highly complex people issues and to support UNFPA offices.
She will work in close collaboration with DHR and staff in the regional and country offices as required.
Qualifications and Experience
– Advanced university degree in Human Resources, Business-
Administration, International Development, Organizational Development or other relevant social sciences.
* Work Experience
– More than 10 years of increasingly responsible relevant experience in HR management including with managerial responsibilities;
– Excellent organizational, people and project management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely and concise manner;
– Ability to handle confidential information;
– Initiative, strong conceptual abilities, sound judgment, ability to multi-task, robust drafting ability, resilience;
– UNFPA experience is an asset;
– Diplomacy and assertiveness; the ability to respectfully and carefully confront and discuss sensitive issues with a wide range of actors, groups, and individuals.
– Fluency in oral and written English essential; Knowledge of French, an asset.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A TEMPORARY APPOINTMENT FOR 5 MONTHS
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click to the link below https://erecruit.partneragencies.org/psc/UNDPP1HRE/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=10110&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1