Une ONG recrute 01 Medical Doctor or Nurse Practitioner
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||10 Aout 2018|
| Description de l’offre|
PERSONAL SERVICES CONTRACTOR (PSC) – SENEGAL
OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates
POSITION: Peace Corps Medical Officer
OPENING DATE: July 11, 2018
CLOSING DATE: August 10, 2018
WORK HOURS: 40 hours
SALARY RANGE: FCFA 47,268,859 – FCFA 50,447,895/ year including all allowances
The United States Peace Corps seeks a Medical Doctor or Nurse Practitioner to serve as a contracted Peace Corps Medical Officer (PCMO) based in Senegal. The PCMO will provide health care to U.S. Peace Corps Volunteers in Senegal and will work under the supervision of the Peace Corps Country Director in Senegal and the Peace Corps Office of Medical Services in Washington DC.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The following should be submitted with the application:
1. A resume or C.V. that includes:
2. PCMO Application form (obtain signature): (Attached)
Please make sure the candidate has provided the following in their application form:
3. A completed PCMO applicant skills survey: (Attached)
4. Three letters of professional reference. (At least two must be from professional medical colleagues who have directly observed the applicant in a clinical setting). Letters must be written recently with date written at the top or bottom of the letter. Letters must be in English.
5. Clinical privilege form (obtain signature) (Attached)
6. Photocopy of Academic diplomas. If the candidate is an MD, he or she must be a graduate of a medical school listed on the following web site: https://search.wdoms.org/ A translated copy of the diploma in English is required. Official translation is not necessary.
7. Photocopy of professional licenses. If the license does not have an expiration date, written confirmation must be submitted directly from the issuing authority. Please note, some countries do not require an actual license; rather, the medical diploma is the license to practice. If this is the case, the applicant must submit written confirmation issued directly from the professional medical board, Ministry of Health or other appropriate regulatory authority, establishing that the candidate is properly credentialed for medical practice. A translated copy of the diploma in English is required. Official translation is not necessary.
8. The candidate should also provide the following:
All applications should be submitted electronically and in English to email@example.com with “PCMO-Senegal” in the subject line no later than 00:00 by Friday August 10, 2018.