Une ONG de la place recrute 01 Chauffeur
Driver 03 – GoTAP
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 28 Aout 2017
Description de l’offre
The International Health Division is committed to the improvement of health and healthcare delivery around the world. Serving both the public and private sectors, our efforts include health policy research and evaluation, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. Our impact is felt in policies that ensure healthcare access for women, children, and individuals with special needs, in strengthening health infrastructures, and HIV/AIDS solutions.
Abt Associates seeks a qualified Driver 03 – GoTap to support the International Health Division in Senegal.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Drive project, and project-affiliated personnel to project sites for project activities within the base location, and throughout the project implementation area, including official site visits.
• Transport project equipment, materials, supplies and documents to project sites
• Maintain up-to-date record keeping systems for vehicle issues including fuel, mileage, and trip logs.
• Observe all company vehicle utilization policies, in country
• Maintain project vehicle, including keeping accurate records,
and following a schedule of routine maintenance, repairs and
• Ensure the readiness of the vehicle for transport service by
checking oil, water, fuel, and tires, maps, and conducting safety
and security inspection prior to driving.
• Perform project routine business, such as receiving and
delivering official project documentation to and from government
and partner offices, general office purchasing, and photocopying.
• Perform relevant general service activities such as collection
of proforma invoices, processing customs duty clearances and tax
exemptions, as directed.
• Make arrangements for repairs, maintenance, and improvements to
the office, as requested by the project management.
• Regularly check post office boxes, collect and dispatch
letters, parcels and other correspondence, and perform other
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
• Completion of Secondary School is highly desirable.
• Valid Senegalese Driver’s License.
• At least 6 months prior experience in commercial driving.
• Thorough knowledge of local traffic laws and area traffic
• Knowledge of safety and security principles
• Excellent driving record and experience in traveling through
the base location and other key areas of the country.
• Previous work experience on a USAID-funded or other development
project is desirable.
• Time management skills
• Basic vehicle maintenance and repair skills.
• Fluency in French.
• The ability to communicate in basic English is desirable.
[x] 0-1 Year
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Please, click on the following link if you are interested in this job position:
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click on the link below