TGH recruits 01 Support for national Program Coordinator – IRAQ
The Support for national Program Coordinator is a temporary position that is open with a double aim: 1) to support the newly recruited national Program Coordinator and 2) to support the development of the country’s strategy for TGH with the identification of potential development areas and funding. TGH’s programming in Iraq relates to Child Protection, Food Security and Livelihood and the Program Coordinator ensures the quality of all interventions. The Program Coordinator line-manages 3 to 5 Project Managers, a Grants and Reporting Officer and a Protection Technical Advisor, has functional links with Project Managers based in Ninewa and with Technical Advisors at HQ, and works in direct collaboration with support Coordinators, including the Field Coordinator for Ninewa.
The Support for national Program Coordinator works under the direct supervision of the Country Director and has functional links with the Program Coordinator. He/she will have no staff under his/her line management
The main responsibilities include identification of capacity needs and capacity building provision for the Program Coordinator to:
A- Supervise the on-going projects and their implementations in the field in accordance with TGH’s general strategy as well as the one defined for Iraq programs
B- Proactively contribute to the strategic programming and to the constant adaptation of the operational strategy to the evolutions of humanitarian context
C– Actively monitor funding opportunities and coordinating proposals writing in line with donors’ guidelines, national response plans and sectorial guidelines.
D- Ensure project monitoring and evaluation, internal reporting and capitalization
E- Ensure the relevance, integration and quality of interventions, in accordance with TGH’s best practices and with national and regional standards
F- Ensure external reporting and coordination
G- Manage project management teams
The Support for national Program Coordinator will also be responsible for identifying development and funding opportunities and for contributing to the definition of the country strategy.
Through his/her capacity-building, the Support for national Program Coordinator will provide training to the Program Coordinator, and set up tools and processes as relevant.
Expériences / Formation
Educational background and experiences
- Generalist educational background: master’s degree in humanitarian field, project management, politics
- Technical knowledge about Protection (particularly child protection), Education and/or Agricultural development is an asset
- Minimum 4 years in the management of humanitarian programs
- Experience in emergency and post-emergency contexts; working experience in Iraq is an asset
- Experience with TGH will be highly recommended
- Capacity-building skills and expertise
- Strong communication, analysis and reporting skills
- Knowledge of project cycle management and tools
- Management qualities
- Strong organizational capacities
- English mandatory (oral and written); Arabic or Kurdish mandatory
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Pro activity and flexibility
- Autonomy and ability to work in a team
Position: Support for national Program Coordinator
Location: Erbil, Kurdistan Region of Iraq with regular travels to Ninewa and Salah-ed-din in Federal Iraq (and Baghdad on an occasional basis)
Duration: 3 months, from April/May 2022 – depending on secured funding
Conditions: Salaried contract, gross monthly salary of €2300 to €2800, monthly per diem 650 USD, medical coverage of 100% + repatriation insurance + provident fund, accommodation, international and local transportation as part of the mission, break every 3 months. No family duty station.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Amandine RUINART, HR Officer
Cliquez ici pour postuler
Laisser un Commentaire