TGH recruits 01 Head of support services – IRAQ
The Head of support services will be under the responsibility of the Country Director. He/she will be directly managing the HR manager, Logistic manager and Finance manager. The Head of support services will as well manage functionally the admin/HR/finance officer (Mosul) and the logistic officer and assistant (Mosul).
The main responsibilities include:
- Prepare budgets linked with the project proposals
- Follow the daily/monthly expenses for all the projects
- Develop a strategy for allocations of expenditure per project ensuring timely execution of funds.
- Oversee a regular voucherisation of invoices on the mission and train the team as per necessary
- Keep an up-to-date Allocation Table for the mission and forecasts
- Manage, all mission budgets, proposals, financial reports, monthly accountancy closure, cash flow forecast
- Manage the cash flow and cash supply requests to Head Quarters and with the bases
- Lead finance risk management strategy, design/contribute to effective implementation of TGH and donor’s financial guidelines
- Prepare and lead the financial audits, spot checks and reporting process conducted by public departments, donors, 3rd parties
- In collaboration with the Country Director, assure the link with the financial interlocutors (DNGO, donors, bank…)
- Lead the process of DNGO report preparation, submission, and validation on time, and connect all required information beforehand to avoid delays.
- Ensure that TGH follows the Iraqi laws and TGH policies are compliant with the Iraqi labor code; update internal regulations, work contracts, and administrative guidelines accordingly.
- Ensure payment of all legal liabilities on time, income tax, social benefits, etc
- Enhance staff capacity on legal aspects including taxation, visas, administration, registration, DNGO reporting and banking matters to avoid outsourcing to minimize the costs on legal matters.
- Supports the implementation of internal procedures in coordination with the HQ
- Provide specific training to the national team on the internal logistics, HR, admin and finance procedures
- Support the Administrative team with administrative procedures (i.e. clearance for office, guesthouse, field visit requests…)
- Ensure a clear archiving of all accountancy and administrative documents
- Ensure respect of internal and donors’ purchase procedure
- Ensure a check on the documentation of purchase procedures
- Validate or make invitation letters, tender reports, contracts and all logistic documents related to procurement
- Ensure a clear archiving of all logistic processes
- Follow up all contracts (premises rental, car rental etc…)
- Ensure accurate movement plans and drivers’ management
- Ensure accurate stock management in Erbil and Mosul office
- Ensure IT set up accuracy and running for all bases
- Ensure all TGH tools are up to date and running for all
- Ensure supplier lists and price lists are updated and match the procurement needs for all bases
- Collect all necessary information on local labour law and update internal regulations/work contracts accordingly
- Follow-up of the HR contracts and evaluations
- Follow up of the HR database (leave follow-up, employment contract FU etc.)
- Ensure the regular update of all HR documents (organigram, leaves etc.)
- Assist the Country Director in ensuring that all HR policies are understood and respected by all staff
- Participate to the hiring process of any support staff to be recruited
- Ensure that recruitment processes are held in compliance with TGH’s policies and Iraqi labour law
- Monitor and contribute if needed to any recruitment process
- Identify the training needs and organize trainings for the support teams
- Contribute to the duty of care by highlighting key performers, workplace ethics, and working environment enhancement.
GENERAL SUPPORT TO THE MISSION
- Liaise with programs for project budget forecasts and follow-up and procurement follow-up
- Contribute to the respect of security measures applied by the Country Director
- Design and implement a capacity-building plan for managers and departments, ensuring smooth localization transition towards.
COORDINATION AND REPRESENTATION
- Attend internal coordination meetings
- Attend external inter-NGO administration, HR and logistic coordination meetings if needed
- Writing financial reports and compiling data for financial reports
- Contribute to monthly reporting to Head Quarters for accountancy, HR and procurement
- Regularly report to Country Director
This list of responsibilities could be modified according to the needs.
Expériences / Formation
- At least 3 years’ experience with a humanitarian NGO including 2 years in a coordination position
- Strong knowledge of accounting / financial and HR management / logistics in a NGO context
- Proven experience in accountancy
- Good knowledge of SAGA and excel
- Experience in staff capacity building is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the humanitarian environment (NGOs, UN, main donors)
- Good communication and writing skills in English. Arabic and Kurdish are an asset
- Good organizational and planning skills, analytical skills
- Strong leadership and staff management skills, with experience in managing diverse and multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to anticipate and make decisions
- Diplomatic, and problem-solving skills, effective decision-maker
- Intercultural: calm, self-control, respect for cultural differences and a very good ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to live and work in a volatile security environment
Position: Head of support services
Country: Iraq / Kurdistan region of Iraq
Duration: 7 months – possibly renewable depending on funding
Starting date: December 2022 (minimum 1 month is necessary to complete the visa procedures)
Location: Position currently based in Erbil with field visits to Mosul office and sub-offices through Iraqi Kurdistan and Federal Iraq as security conditions allow
Place in the org. Chart: Under the direct responsibility of the Country Director
Conditions: Salaried contract, gross monthly salary from €2’300 to €2’800 depending on experience, monthly per diem USD 650, medical coverage of 100% + repatriation insurance + provident fund, accommodation, international and local transportation as part of the mission, break every 3 months. Non-family duty station
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Amandine RUINART, HR Officer:
Cliquez ici pour postuler
Laisser un Commentaire