PSE recrute 01 Dean School of Languages
Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) – For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995.
Its mission is to help children suffering acute hardship by reintegrating them into society and leading them to decent, skilled and well remunerated jobs.
Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working with full respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development.
PSE is operating six main programs: nutrition, healthcare, protection and accommodation, general education, vocational training and family support.
PSE is taking care of more than 6,500 children every year and nearly 5,000 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position.
PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 5 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE was awarded the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
Job position: Pedagogy Manager
S/he will serve as the Manager and Administrator of the language section in PSE, providing services to the PSE schools (remedial School, supplementary classes, vocational training schools) developing and implementing language programs.
Working together with pedagogy Department, S/he will be in charge of ensuring teaching quality and making sure the PSE students & staff reach the right language competency level.
The job holder reports to PSE General Director in Cambodia. S/he will manage 30 people.
- Educational management: Guarantee language training quality and results. Develop and implement new technics. Manage curriculum and teaching methodology.
- Staff management: Plan the workforce, recruit, in charge of the school and operation management team, school teaching staff team, student overall staff management, staff/student problem solving, control the administration and finance issues.
- Operation management: responsible for the management of French school, direct responsibility of English school and Chinese school (in the future).
- Budget management: Prepare and manage the yearly budget planning of the school
- Communication: Inter-PSE communication Schools and pedagogy department
Experience / Training
- Bachelor-Masters Degree in Teaching Languages or related field
- 7 years in teaching languages
- 5 years experience in managing teams
- Experience in developing languages school
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Native English preferred, knowledge of other language such as French, Chineses, Khmer as plus
- Knowledge of MS Office, Google Application and e-communication
- Team management and leadership
Monthly gross salary of 1300 USD minimum
VSI contract for European Union Nationals, providing comprehensive coverage for healthcare, assistance/repatriation insurance, pension contribution, plane ticket one way and return, plus round plane ticket once a year to home country
How to apply
Applications with cover letter and resume should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
www.pse.ong for comprehensive information concerning PSE