ONU Femmes recrute 01 Programme Associate Monitoring & Reporting
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 20 Mai 2017
Description de l’offre
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security.
Reporting to the Monitoring and Reporting Specialist, the Programme Associate works with and provides support in the development and implementation of effective programmes consistent with UN Women rules and regulations.
S/he contributes to research, financial management, and programme implementation including providing necessary operational, administrative and programmatic support. The Programme Associate works in close collaboration with the operations, programme and projects? staff in the COs and UN Women HQ as required for resolving complex finance-related issues and exchange of information.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide administrative and logistical support to the formulation and management of programmes
– Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets, and proposals on programme implementation arrangements;
– Provide technical guidance to the country offices and executing agencies on routine delivery and reporting of programme supported activities and finances;
– Prepare information for the audit of programmes/ projects and support implementation of audit recommendations;
Review programme data from programmes/ projects for the RO website;
– Identify sources, and gather and compile data and information for the preparation of documents, guidelines, speeches and position papers.
2. Provide administrative support to financial management
– Create projects in Atlas, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status; and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial close of a project;
– Provide administrative support in monitoring budget preparation and the finances of programmes/projects;
– Review financial reports; prepare non-PO vouchers for development projects;
– Process payment for consultants;
– Maintain internal expenditures control system;
– Create requisitions in Atlas for development projects; register good receipts in Atlas;
– Assist in the preparation and follow up of cost-recovery bills in Atlas.
3. Provide administrative support
– Undertake all logistical, administrative and financial arrangements for organization for meetings, workshops, events, and missions;
– Make travel arrangements for the team, including travel requisitions and claims;
– Prepare public information materials and briefing packets;
Assemble briefing materials and prepare power-point and other presentations.
4. Provide administrative support to Resource Mobilization
– Prepare cost-sharing and other agreements; follow up on contributions within the COs’ resource mobilization efforts;
– Organize, compile and process information from donors, Regional Office, and team, as inputs to various databases and documents.
5. Facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing
– Support synthesis of lessons learnt and best practices related to programme management and finance;
– Provide administrative support to the organization of training for the office staff and partners on programme and operations related issues.
– Respect for Diversity
– Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
– Creative Problem Solving
– Effective Communication
– Inclusive Collaboration
– Stakeholder Engagement
– Leading by Example
– Good knowledge of programme formulation, implementation, and
– Results Based Management
– Good knowledge of monitoring and evaluation, evaluation design, data collection and analysis, and reporting
– Ability to synthesize program performance data and produce analytical reports
– Analytical and report writing skills
– Good Organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail.
Required Skills and Experience
Education and certification:
– Completion of secondary education required.
– University degree or equivalent in Business or Public-
Administration is an asset.
– A minimum of 6 years of administrative experience preferably in a large or international corporation or organization.
– Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages, experience in ATLAS is an asset
– Experience in supporting a team.
– Proficiency in English and French is required.
– Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click to the link below https://jobs.undp.org/cj_apply.cfm?cur_job_id=72181