MSF recruits 01 Digital marketing officer (POSITION BASED IN LISBON OFFICE)
Médecins Sans Frontières is an international independent medical-humanitarian organization, which offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
MSF is a civil society initiative that brings together individuals committed to the assistance of other human beings in crisis. As such MSF is by choice an association. Each individual working with MSF does it out of conviction and is ready to uphold the values and principles of MSF.
The MSF movement is built around six operational directorates. MSF OCBA is one of those directorates. The operations are implemented by field teams and the mission coordination teams; together with the organizational units based in Barcelona and decentralized in Nairobi, Dakar and Amman. The field operations are guided and supported by 5 Operational Cells, the Emergency Unit and other departments supporting operations, including the Fundraising Department.
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
We are looking for a highly creative Digital Marketing Officer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Officer will work within the fundraising team, in close cooperation with communication and supporting teams, as well as vendors, to launch campaigns and develop activities on time and on budget. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, you will play a key part in inspiring and engaging donors to connect with MSF’s work and impact.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, social media, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns, to grow awareness, acquire new donors and raise funds from the Portuguese public
- Oversee annual budget to meet fundraising strategic goals targets
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels
- Build and develop successful partnerships with external suppliers and manage their performance
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required in this post
MSF is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, race, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. We are committed to achieving a balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage women to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. MSF provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life. MSF does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo reference checks.
All information collected has the sole purpose of recruiting for the position described and is treated with confidentiality and data protection, in accordance with European standards and Portuguese legislation.
Expériences / Formation
Education and experiencie
- BS/MS degree in digital marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, preferably within the nonprofit sector
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate to action
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines (eg. Google Adwords campaigns)
- Working knowledge of WordPress, HTML development and constraints
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- An energetic self-starter who thrives on taking the initiative with enthusiasm
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Well organized and able to prioritize workload effectivel
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Native level of Portuguese and advanced level of English
- Commitment to the vision, mission, values and principles of MSF
- Commitment to MSF’s Principles
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Team Work and Cooperation
- Position based in Lisbon office.
- Full time job.
- 12 months contract, with possible extension depending on the evolution of the assigned portfolio.
- Annual gross salary: HQ-2C (divided in twelve monthly payments) + Secondary Benefits based on MSF-OCBA Reward Policy.
- Starting date: immediately
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter
- Closing date: January 18th, 2022, 23:59 CET (Central European Time)