Maersk Line Senegal recrute un NWA TNM Business Partner
Entreprise/Structure: Maersk Line
Ville, Pays: Dakar, Sénégal
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Non précisé
Expériences professionnelles demandées: Non précisé
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 19-06-2016
Email de réception des candidatures : Non précisé
NWA TNM Business Partner
Dakar Local Finance/Accounting
Maersk Senegal is recruiting one NWA TNM Business Partner reporting to the Cluster Finance Manager.
Exiting working conditions by:
• Working with Cluster and Regional peer group as well as GSC colleagues to ensure the provision of accurate and timely data, robust analysis, creative thought and shared thinking
• Having opportunity to work with Macro-economic data analysis and forecasting
• WWWT – Market Plan: Ensure full visibility across the cluster on the performance of trade priorities using the standard Market Plan 2.0 performance framework. Work directly with the Trade Managers to derive action plans where improvement is required. Work with the SAL BP to ensure that the opportunity pipeline supports the focus on Market Plan target delivery.
• Customer Profitability: Own and drive both the Tender Preparation Package and Customer Performance Score tool in the cluster to ensure it is actively used to achieve optimal results in both tender preparation (as soon as released as part of global direction setting and LTCF) and in the conversion of the market plans into customer action plans with Sales. Review and incorporate whether other factors should be included in customer priority setting.
• Uptake and downfalls: Ensure full visibility for the cluster through global UTM reports and conduct needed analysis on uptake curves and downfall ratio developments, in order to flag gaps for TNM to act on for agile decision making. Use this for Cluster forecast of RoFo performance over coming 2-6 weeks, until central reporting on such is available.
• Tender Performance: Ensure full visibility on tender performance to flag gaps. Analyse and present recommendations on each tender, including active use of CP Tender Preparation Package, and work side by side with the Sales Executives to optimize the strategy for each tender.
• Customer Performance: Analyse historical customer performance (in total and against MQC) down to NAC level, in order to identify shortfalls and customers who have seized shipping.
• Market Share: Ensure full visibility on market share developments versus targets within a standard framework and analyse key drivers for market developments and conduct needed forecasts and gap analysis
• Business Cases: Ensure that complete business cases are in place for significant changes such as feeder deployment, port coverage, new inland offerings, changes in tariff structures etc. with the responsible parties (mostly LOC) and that robust benefit tracking is in place
• Demurrage and Detention: Support the Product and Charge focal by ensuring full transparency on D/D performance and underlying drivers, recommend actions to drive improvements and quantify impact of those actions. Recommend tariff levels to optimize revenue and ensure majority of customers are handled on standard terms.
• Surcharges and VIP: Support the Product and Charge focal to analyse and review performance and identify areas of under/over delivery including taking an active role in deriving plans to mitigate if required.
• Target Setting: Coordinate target setting and quarterly RoFo process for the cluster to ensure that both short- and long-term strategic priorities are catered for. Act as the analytical vehicle to facilitate Cluster TNM raising concerns proactively to CENTNM and Region.
• Performance management: of agreed upon actions to ensure that each action can be measured on a concrete outcome.
• MLOS: Responsible for providing required data and analytics for weekly/monthly flow of MLOS including OPRs. Communicate performance throughout the organization using standard Tiger and global Reports to ensure everyone has the same understanding of Sales performance. Standardize the reporting landscape, establishing and maintaining the standard reporting requirements on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Boxi/FBR super user: Provide training and review standard report requirements/enhancements with Region and CEN. Applications TBD.
• Best practices: Share and ensure local adoption of best practises across Clusters, Regions and Centre including cross-regional work assignments and acting as a focal point for Region and Centre standardization initiatives.
• Back up and support for the other FBP functions in the cluster
Who we are looking for individual who:
• Keeps head cool under pressure and can deal effectively with ambiguity.
• Is innovative
• Has strong interpersonal savvy and an eye for finding common ground and addressing performance issues in a positive though firm manner.
• Has a visible drive for results, inspires others to strive higher and does not bind him/herself by functional and leadership level boundaries. and also
• Take an active role in designing plans for improving cluster performance and objectives on cross functional basis. Ensure high quality analytical support for MWB materialization.
• Work with CLT and in particular the TNM and Trade Managers to proactively improve performance and create alignment between the overall strategy set by CENTNM and Cluster execution.
• Based on standardized MLOS data, act as a facilitator to analyse and challenge performance, ensure shortfalls in performance and opportunities for high performance are uncovered and that robust benefit tracking is in place.
• Take an active part in the virtual NWA BP forum thereby ensuring that best practises are shared and applied in order to constantly raise the bar for value adding Finance Business Partnering
• Ensure decision making is based on robust data and is underpinned by logical assumptions.
> Last application date: 19 June 2016.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential. We are devoted to creating simple and reliable solutions for our partners, continuously lifting industry standards and enabling global trade in the most sustainable manner possible. What we do is more than shipping. We deliver promises. Promises from customers and businesses all over the world.
Your promise. Delivered.