L’ONG PATH recrute 01 Assistant de Direction
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health. Learn more at www.path.org.
We seek to recruit a Temporary Office Assistant. Under the authority of the Country Leader, and with dotted reporting lines to the Dakar Management Committee members, the Office Assistant specific duties and responsibilities are:
- Serve as receptionist and guide visitors
- Ensure travel management for programs teams (visa process, flight booking, cash advance and follow up…)
- Provide all necessary information and assistance to International PATH Senegal visitors.
- Serve as alternative for logistics and procurement arrangements
- Tracks and manage office supplies inventory
- In charge of writing all office correspondences both in french and english.
- Bilingual assistance (basic translation of documents)
- Serve as alternative Petty cash custodian
- Prepare meetings, visits and orientation plans and take meeting minutes.
- Assist programs in workshops preparation
- Any other related duty per request.
- Required Experience
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic and pleasant personality.
- Dynamic, Creative & innovative person.
- A time keeper and team player.
- Excellent secretarial skills including oral communication, cohesive interpersonal skills, with ability to work under pressure and deal with people of varied orientations.
- Ability to perform a variety of important sometimes urgent, confidential, and complex tasks with constantly changing priorities for the Administrative and sometimes management staff
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions and establish and maintain good working relationships with officials, other employees and the general public.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to establish and maintain office records and files, interpret rules and regulations and to apply them to work situations.
- Diploma in Secretarial studies and/or advanced secretarial experience.
- Experience in a bilingual professional environment.
- Experience in the non-profit organization will be highly appreciated.
- Job Location
- Dakar, , Senegal
- Company Location
- Senegal, Dakar
- Position Type