Le PNUD recrute 01 Associé au Programme
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 20 Juillet 2017
Description de l’offre
Associé(e ) au Programme
Additional Category : Gender Equality
Type of Contract : Individual Contract
Post Level : National Consultant
Languages Required : English Russian
Starting Date : (date when the selected candidate is expected to start) 01-Aug-2017
Duration of Initial Contract : 03 Months
Expected Duration of Assignment : 03 Months
UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls; the empowerment of women; and the achievement of equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development, human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security. Placing women’s rights at the center of all its efforts,
Under the guidance and oversight of the Operations Manager, the Administrative Associate supports the Office Operations by performing a variety of standard administrative processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Administrative Associate promotes a client, quality and results-oriented approach. S/he works in close collaboration with the Operations, Programme and projects staff team to ensure consistent service delivery and to resolve complex administration related issues and information delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
Implements operational processes
• Facilitates full compliance of administrative activities with UN Women rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
• Provide inputs to the RO administrative business processes mapping and implementation of the internal standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Provide inputs to the preparation and implementation of the Operations team results-oriented work plans.
Organizes procurement processes
• Contribute to the preparation of procurement plans for the office and their implementation monitoring.
• Generates procurement related reports; researches and drafts responses to enquiries for clearance by the Operation Manager.
• Review procurement requests and initiate procurement procedures for office and project equipment, supplies and services in a transparent and cost effective manner.
• Organize procurement activities and processes, including preparation and conduct of RFQs, ITBs or RFPs, opening and evaluation of tenders, coordinate contract negotiations (as required), prepare request for award of contract for the review and approval of relevant authorities, in full compliance with UN Women regulations and rules.
• Prepare Purchase orders and contracts in and outside Atlas including preparation of Recurring Purchase orders for contracting of services, and create vendor profiles in Atlas.
• Under guidance conducts reviews of procurement processes conducted by projects; submissions to the Regional Acquisition Management Review Committee (RAMRC), and Acquisition Management Review Committee (AMRC).
• Facilitates implementation of the internal control system, and prepares and dispatches Purchase Orders. Timely corrective actions on POs with errors (e.g. POs with budget errors, match exceptions, unapproved POs etc.), and provide timely information and response to relevant department to resolve the issues.
• Respect for Diversity
• Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
• Creative Problem Solving
• Effective Communication
• Inclusive Collaboration
• Stakeholder Engagement
• Leading by Example
• Good knowledge of administrative and financial rules and regulations;
• Ability to administer and execute administrative processes and transactions;
• Ability to extract and interpret data;
• Ability to manage business processes re-engineering, and implementation of new systems;
• Ability to perform work of confidential nature and handle a large volume of work;
• Strong IT skills;
• Ability to priorities work and to multi-task;
• Ability to handle web-based management systems.
Required Skills and Experience
• Secondary education. Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related fields is desirable.
• 6 years of relevant experience in administration, procurement, HR, or logistic support service.
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
• Fluency in English and French is required.
• Knowledge of official national language essential.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
How to apply:
Please, click on the link below:
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click on the link below: