Description du poste
People & Culture Intern
We champion curiosity and personal ambition. The more you learn, the more you progress – and so do we as a Company. That is why we invest in you and in your development. You keep broadening your horizons, discovering and experiencing the new and unknown every day, packing more experience in a shorter timeframe.
Philip Morris Senegal is seeking talented Intern who will join his People and Culture department.
As a P&C Intern you will
– Support with recruitment process (sourcing and screening)
– Participate in job fairs
– Provide analytical and documented recruiting reports;
– Plan and follow up new employees onboarding
– Support with employees competence development planning;
– Participate in P&C employee engagement projects
SKILLS & COMPETENCES
• Master degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Law, Business Administration, Labor Relations;
• Previous experience in a Human Resources (internship);
• Experienced in using Microsoft Office;
• Agile and flexible, capable of dealing with ambiguity and confront challenges and opportunities with speed, endurance and decisiveness;
• Thrive for improvements and constant development;
• Fluent in English;
• Strong communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Internship opportunity for at least 6 months renewable.
• Financial compensation during the internship.
Closing date for applications Tuesday June 19th 2018