CSR Europe Supply Chain Sustainability & Responsible Sourcing Internship 2019 (Paid Position)
Deadline: October 18, 2019
Applications are open for the CSR Europe Supply Chain Sustainability & Responsible Sourcing Internship 2019. CSR Europe is the leading European business network for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility. With their corporate members and National CSR organisations, they unite, inspire & support over 10,000 enterprises at local, European and global level.
They support businesses & industry sectors in their transformation and collaboration towards practical solutions and sustainable growth. They are for systemic change; therefore, following the SDGs, they want to co-build with the European leaders and stakeholders an overarching strategy for a Sustainable Europe 2030.
- Assisting project managers in their project activities e.g. developing concepts, preparing presentations
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. human rights, sustainable supply chains, responsible sourcing of raw materials, sustainability topics in automotive and logistics sectors
- Webinar, workshop and training organisation and delivery
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, databases
- Assisting with communication activities e.g. contributing to the newsletter, website articles, website updates
- Attending external meetings and events
- 781 Euros paid, six-month internship based in CSR Europe office in Brussels.
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 40 multinational corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on several different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.
- Applicants should have a good understanding of business and supply chain topics, sustainability and corporate social responsibility issues;
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for sustainability topics;
- You are a team player.
Relevant skills to possess include:
- Good language skills: Fluency in English is essential (other languages desirable)
- Good research skills: ability to find relevant information and summarise the essence
- Good analytical skills: ability to work with data on benchmarks and company assessments
- Good communication skills (verbal and written): ability to provide both information in a timely, clear and concise manner; and to expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style, tools and mode to the needs of others
- Good IT skills: Demonstrable experience with MS Office suite esp. strong skills with MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Good presentation skills: Ability to speak and present concepts publicly
- Good multi-tasking skills: Capacity to rapidly respond to a variety of diverse tasks