LEAP Africa NYSC Graduate Internship Program 2021
Applications are open for the LEAP Africa NYSC Graduate Internship Program 2021. The LEAP Africa is a non profit organization focused on raising dynamic, innovative and principled leaders who will drive positive transformation in Africa.
They provide relevant and tailored interventions that support effective youth transitions in the area of education, entrepreneurship & employability, civic participation and social mobility for young Africans.
They are looking to hire Graduate interns into the following units:
- This internship is for graduates who have been recently mobilized for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme. Therefore applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants should be serving in Lagos.
- Programs Intern
- Smart and well articulated
- Strong project Management skills – Interest and experience in program management, research curriculum development, event planning
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft office – Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written
- eLearning/Digital Intern – Requirements
- Background in digital services
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
- Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Communications Intern – Requirements:
- Very good writing skills OR IT and web design skills
- Social media marketing
Kindly fill the application form as soon as possible. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.