Procter & Gamble Digitalization Internship/Traineeship 2020 in Rakona, Czech Republic
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? Procter & Gamble is passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide their decisions. Are you up for the challenge? Apply for the P&G Digitalization Internship/Traineeship 2020 in Rakona, Czech Republic.
The project is executed in the FMCG manufacturing facility. Project scope is to understand the current digitization level of the manufacturing and work through IOT platforms on increasing productivity and process flows. The objective is to develop and pilot most recent digital solutions which will be reimplemented in other P&G factories all over the globe.
- Accommodation costs will be covered by the company.
You are a great fit for this job if:
- Are 1 year away from Graduation (Engineering school/ Universities)
- Have good command of English
- Operate with technical excellence & rigor
- Are able to collaborate effectively with others
- Can analyze situations and find solutions.
- Know how to innovate and reapply successes
- Nice to have: .NET Java PLC programming MVC Architecture (Model-view-controller) Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Excel VBA
Applicants are to create an account on the P&G platform and provide the information requested.