Bayon recruits 01 Communication and Fundraising Manager
Based in Siem Reap, Bayon Education and Development (local NGO supported by a French association called “Ecole du Bayon”) provides education and training to around 425 underprivileged children and youths of Cambodia. Bayon Education and Development has various programs:
- A primary school located in Wat Preah Sear near Bayon Temple (Angkor temple area) that teaches 250 underprivileged children from Kindergarten to Grade 6.
- Students follow up program: after primary school we provide school material and financial support to 150 students from Grade 7 to Grade 12 who go to public school in Siem Reap.
- A pastry school which is a vocational training for 26 underprivileged young women. This training school is based in Siem Reap where we also have a coffee shop where we sell production for covering school expenses.
- A green farming program including the development and follow up of 11 green garden farmers supplying primary school canteen.
- A Agro Ecology School created in 2020, dedicated to training khmer students above grade 9 as technicians in agro ecology.
- Collaboration with PSE Siem Reap team for the development of their local activities aimed at supporting families and beneficiaries in underprivileged situation.
Expériences / Formation
Education and experience requirements
- Master level (Communication, Marketing, Business School),
- Professional experience in communication,
- Experience in event organization, relationship with sponsors and fundraising,
- Good writing and communication skills,
- Competency in project management for NGO’s,
- Fluent in English and French.
- Working languages are English and French,
- Notions of Khmer appreciated
- Creativity and curiosity,
- Rigorous and organised,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Autonomy and proactivity,
- Good team spirit and adaptability,
- Capacity to work with an intercultural teams,
Statut VSI (pris en charge : vol AR lieu habituel de résidence/lieu de mission, Visa, déjeuner possible au sein de l’école du lundi au vendredi)
1 an minimum, souhaité 2 ans.
Début de mission au plus tôt.
Indemnité selon profil (compétences et expériences).
Envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à :
roland.poutrel@ecoledubayon et email@example.com