Upto $3,500 grants available under Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise Stream (Canada)
Canadian Roots is offering upto $3,500 grants for the Partnership Stream – Entrepreneurship Program in Canada.
CREation is a multi-level funding program that will support strengths-based, community-focused and youth-led projects taking place in communities across Canada. Funding is dispersed through themed streams, which focus on specific funding gaps and needs in communities.
- There is a priority in this stream to support:
- New and emerging Indigenous youth-led businesses and social enterprises
- Existing small Indigenous youth-led businesses and social enterprises that are looking to scale and/or grow
- There is a priority to fund businesses led by Indigenous youth who also carry Afro-Indigenous and 2SLGBTQ+ identities
- Projects should focus on building the capacity of Indigenous youth-led businesses and/or social enterprises. Below are some possible examples of eligible projects. These examples do not include every type of project that they would fund.
- Building a business plan or strategic growth plan
- Designing and making new products for a business
- Developing social media and/or promotional materials
- Launching or redeveloping a website or platform
- Supporting ongoing operations of your business
- Engaging with the community to plan initiatives, programs and/or give-back events
- Hosting a product launch
- Working with a business advisor or taking training/capacity-building workshops
- The Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise Stream will provide small grants of $3,500 to youth-led business and social enterprise projects happening in urban, rural, on-reserve and remote communities across Canada.
- Funding in this stream will only fund Indigenous youth-led businesses or social enterprises. Please note: for the purpose of this program, CRE defines Indigenous as status and non-status First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples in Canada, living both on and off-reserve.
- Eligible groups and projects include:
- Incorporated and unincorporated Indigenous youth-led businesses
- Indigenous youth-led social enterprises
- Ineligible groups and projects:
- Individuals and/or projects that are not led by 2+ Indigenous youth
- Projects that are not youth-led (or where the majority of the leadership is 30+)
- Non-Indigenous groups, organizations and/or businesses
- Non-youth groups, organizations and/or businesses
- Projects taking place outside of Canada
For more information, visit Canadian Roots.
Laisser un Commentaire