Entrepreneurs - ONG - StartUp

Trafficking Victim Assistance Program in the US

Trafficking Victim Assistance Program in the US

Deadline: 27-Jun-22

The Office on Trafficking in Persons (OTIP) within the Administration for Children and Families (ACF) has announced funds for the Trafficking Victim Assistance Program (TVAP).

TVAP’s goal is to directly fund time-limited comprehensive case management services to foreign national adult confirmed and potential victims of a severe form of human trafficking, as defined by the Trafficking Victims Protection Act (TVPA) of 2000, as amended, who are seeking or have received Health and Human Services (HHS) certification.

TVAP served both foreign national minor and adult victims of trafficking; however, in this model TVAP has been redesigned to only serve foreign national adult victims of trafficking using the previous per capita model, as well as a newly-developed regional approach to fund regionally located direct service providers. Foreign national minors will be served through a new program, Aspire: Child and Youth Trafficking Assistance Demonstration Program.

Funding Information
Estimated Total Program Funding: $4,000,000
Award Ceiling: $4,000,000
Award Floor: $4,000,000
Under TVAP, the following activities are required throughout the project period:

provision of comprehensive, culturally and linguistically responsive case management to foreign national adults who have experienced labor and sex trafficking;
development and maintaining of a nationwide network of community-based providers to conduct human trafficking outreach, and provide direct services and community referrals, and;
establishment of local presence within each of the 10 ACF geographic regions to coordinate project activities and support the delivery of services through the nationwide network of community-based providers.
Eligibility Criteria
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Small businesses
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Independent school districts
City or township governments
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
County governments
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Special district governments
State governments
Private institutions of higher education
For profit organizations other than small businesses
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=336899

Laisser un Commentaire

%d blogueurs aiment cette page :