PSE recrute 01 Contrôleur de gestion – Cambodge
Présentation de PSE :
Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) – For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995. Its mission is to help children suffering acute hardship by reintegrating them into society and leading them to decent, skilled and well remunerated jobs.
Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working with full respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development.
PSE is operating six main programs: nutrition, healthcare, protection and accommodation, general education, vocational training and family support.
PSE is taking care of more than 6,000 children and more than 4,500 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position.
PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 5 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE was awarded the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
Reporting to the General Director, in Phnom Pen, the position consists in take the responsibility of management control over operation effectiveness, financial reliability. Work closely with all department directors to carry out the accurate submission of data to be input in PSE dashboards.
Analysis and definition of the key management indicators
- Assist Management in the management control set up:
- Continue the work that has been started to set up Management control
- Finalize and continue to enhance the relevant KPIs and make sure they are representing keys PSE activities
- Finalize Dashboard reorganization to give the NGOs accurate tools activities monitoring tools.
- Follow up the implementation of the new SI tools and make sure they are answering to management control needs.
- Ensure proper reporting:
- Perform cost analysis, expenses control, control finance processes.
- Report result, trends, comparison to objective
- Make sure dashboards
- Accompany change with Directors and Managers – Necessary awareness and training.
- Support Managers/Directors in their objectives setting, budgeting and follow-up
- Support the analysis of the organization changes
- Assist management with the necessary study and analysis to support vision implementation and organization change impacts
- Assist with Associated SI tools necessary modification
- Support finances department during financial audit
- Provide necessary information to financial auditors on the budget versus real evolution.
Expériences / Formation
- Master’s degree finance/accounting
- Proven experience in Management control
- National Accounting law and system and (French) accounting principles and procedures
- Budgeting methodologies
- Ability to perform cost analysis, strong analytical skills
- Mastery of Excel and databases
- Familiar with IT finance tools (ERP)
- Excellent written and spoken English (Khmer is a plus)
- Relationship builder, powers of persuasion
Limited duration with a minimum period of one year, 2 to 3 years being preferable.
Monthly gross salary of $1000 minimum. VSI contract for European Union Nationals, providing comprehensive coverage for healthcare, assistance/repatriation insurance, pension contribution, plane ticket one way and return, plus round plane ticket once a year to home country
Applications with cover letter and resume should be sent to email@example.com