PSE recrute 01 Consultant en organisation / management – Cambodge
Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) – For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995. Its mission is to help children suffering acute hardship by reintegrating them into society and leading them to decent, skilled and well remunerated jobs.
Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working with full respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development.
PSE is operating six main programs: nutrition, healthcare, protection and accommodation, general education, vocational training and family support.
PSE is taking care of more than 6,500 children every year and nearly 5,000 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position.
PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 5 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE was awarded the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
Reporting to the General Director, in Phnom Pen, the position consists in :
Assisting the Director General in the management of central services and in projects related to support services ; Intervening as an Analyst/project manager on strategic topics according to PSE needs ; Participating to the improvement of business procedures ; Supporting PSE teams in the definition of functional specifications for improvements of the ERP, if necessary.
- Assist the Director General in the management of central services and in projects related to support services
- Professionalize the Purchase department: the Purchase function has recently been computerized, its business processes and its methods must now be modernized as well: process simplification, improvement of methodology for suppliers and quotations benchmark, generalization of the use of contracts with suppliers, analysis of the data provided by the IT system, training/empowerment of the team ;
- Conduct analysis studies on the management and team organization in other departments as necessary (Administrative department and Stock department for example) : development of operational management, search for efficiency (simplification, cost optimization, team sizing, etc.).
- Intervene as an Analyst/project manager on strategic topics according to PSE needs
- Conduct studies and strategical analyses ;
- Manage projects (scoping and phasing, analysis of business requirements, writing of the request for proposal, selection of suppliers, budget preparation and follow-up, deliverables follow-up, etc.) ;
- Manage change.
- Participate to the improvement of business procedures
- Review existing procedures with business teams (purchase, finances, assets, construction, etc.) with a view to clarifying and simplifying all procedures ;
- Assist business team in the formalization of new procedures for business processes not yet covered.
- Support PSE teams in the definition of functional specifications for improvements of the ERP, if necessary:
- Assist if necessary the business teams in describing their requirements for the development of new functionalities in the recent ERP system (covering among others purchase and stock management in PSE).
Expériences / Formation
- Business school or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience (public administration, consulting firm, private firm, international organization, NGO, etc.) including at least an experience in purchasing;
- Good communication skills
- Capable to work with business people and with many stakeholders from various backgrounds
- Fluent English (read/write/speak)/ Khmer is a plus
- Organized and process oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint..)
- Knowledge of Project management tool is a plus
Limited duration with a minimum period of one year, 2 to 3 years being preferable.
Monthly gross salary of $800 minimum. VSI contract for European Union Nationals, providing comprehensive coverage for healthcare, assistance/repatriation insurance, pension contribution, plane ticket one way and return, plus round plane ticket once a year to home country
Eric Marteau d’Autry