PSE recrute 01 Chef de projet systèmes d’information – Cambodge
Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) – For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995. Its mission is to help children suffering acute hardship by reintegrating them into society and leading them to decent, skilled and well remunerated jobs.
Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working with full respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development.
PSE is operating six main programs: nutrition, healthcare, protection and accommodation, general education, vocational training and family support.
PSE is taking care of more than 6,500 children every year and nearly 5,000 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position.
PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 5 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE was awarded the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
Reporting to the Deputy General Director, in Phnom Pen, the position consists in managing projects for implementation of new software or software major evolution in PSE.
- Drive all phases of pre project/RFP, project, go live and hypercare:
- Scoping and phasing
- Analysis of business requirements
- Writing RFP and select software providers and service providers
- Organizing RFP and helping to choose solution that fits the best to PSE needs and select providers
- Participation to Design, Build and testing
- Writes process flowcharts
- Users support at go live
- Run and maintenance phase preparation
- In charge of delivering all project phases on time quality and budget:
- In charge of driving project governance ( Steering committees…) Project communication, Project planning and project resources coordination
- Managing changes management activities in collaboration with key users and business sponsors
- Insuring proper integration with existing PSE applications landscape
- Coordinating with system/ network administrator team for all technical aspects
- Complying with PSE IT Security policies
- Managing all project documentation (Specification, testing scenarios, training materials…)
- Managing relationship with external IT partners.
- Users training and change management
- Ensuring user training
- Driving changes and accompany users and surrounding organization with
Expériences / Formation
- At least Bachelor degree in IT
- Project Management experience in SI implementation
- At least 5 years’ experience in project management
- Organized and process oriented
- Problem solving skills, risks assessment, excellent decision-making abilities
- Good communication skills
- Capable to work with business people and with many stakeholders from various backgrounds
- English (mandatory, speaking, writing), Khmer (is a plus), French (is a plus)
Monthly gross salary of USD1000 minimum. VSI contract for European Union Nationals, providing comprehensive coverage for healthcare, assistance/repatriation insurance, pension contribution, plane ticket one way and return, plus round plane ticket once a year to home country.
Applications with cover letter and resume should be sent to email@example.com