PSE recrute 01 Business Développement atelier de couture – Cambodge
Pour un Sourire d’Enfant (PSE) – For a Child’s Smile is a non-profit organization founded by Christian and Marie-France des Pallières, operating in Cambodia since 1995.
Its mission is to help children suffering acute hardship by reintegrating them into society and leading them to decent, skilled and well remunerated jobs.
Recognized by the local authorities, PSE is working with full respect of the country, with the Cambodians, and thus supports sustainable development.
PSE is operating six main programs: nutrition, healthcare, protection and accommodation, general education, vocational training and family support.
PSE is taking care of more than 6,000 children and more than 4,500 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position.
PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 5 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE was awarded the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
Job position: Sewing Workshop Business Developer
The workshop employs 30 women whose children are supported by PSE: they are guaranteed a fair wage (above the industry average) and good working conditions. It is also a training ground where the emphasis is on learning diverse skills: in the future they will be able to open their own small workshop if they wish. These mothers make the school uniforms and crafts sold in PSE shops in Phnom Penh or at fundraising events by the branches. For some time, the workshop also produces for external customers in Cambodia, on order. The role of the Business Developer is to ensure the development of external sales. The position reports to Sewing Workshop manager.
- Support Sewing Workshop and Boutique manager in the production relationship with the following leads:
- PSE antennas in France and Spain
- Shops Cambodia
- Privet companies: schools & companies for customized accessories or clothing production in France and Cambodia
- Ensure e-sales implementation and channel distribution for Le cartable de Chenda:
- On Le cartable de Chenda’s Facebook+ PSE Website : implement “e-shop”
- Organise a distribution channel with a volunteer based in France, responsible or managing a stock and sending products.
- In close cooperation with PSE Communication department, develop pre-sales tools to present PSE Sewing Workshop skills and services
- Press book: Collection of press release presenting about our collaboration
- Skills & Services catalogue: Present our set of skills (uniforms: school + professional & customized item: tote bags, drawstring bags, t-shirts…)
- In close cooperation with the management team, ensure that the production unit has enought production capacity to ensure all order acquired.