OSCE Call for Proposals: Consolidating the Democratisation Process in the Security Sector in the Republic of Serbia
Deadline: 21 February 2019
The OSCE Mission to Serbia is implementing the project ‘Consolidating the democratisation process in the security sector in the Republic of Serbia’, funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency.
One of the project activities is aimed at strengthening the participation of civil society organizations in the overall process of the security sector reform in Serbia. In that regard, the OSCE Mission to Serbia invites interested civil society organizations, research and academic institutions to submit project proposals, which aim at:
- developing and/or strengthening the cooperation between state institutions and civil society in addressing security sector related issues at national and/or local levels;
- fostering the development of civilian expertise in defence and human security issues and providing independent assessments and views on security policies;
- increasing public awareness of issues aimed at enhancing democratic governance and promoting a transparent security sector;
- promoting public participation in the security sector reform;
- promoting mechanisms for gender mainstreaming in the security sector;
- identifying major safety challenges affecting the youth in Serbia and developing a security culture for the youth;
- promoting the concept of human security in local communities.
The proposed project duration should not exceed six months.
- Organizations interested in applying should be registered in Serbia;
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of good governance and human security related projects in Serbia.
The project proposals should provide:
- Precise definition of the project objective(s);
- Background information and justifications;
- Description of activities contributing to the accomplishment of project objective(s);
- Activities timeline;
- Envisaged results of the project;
- Proposed evaluation method;
- CVs of the proposed project staff;
- Draft budget proposal (up to RSD 1,200,000.00);
- Short description of relevant projects implemented in the last three years.
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply in English.
- Hand-written applications will not be accepted.
- The Public Call documents are available on request by e-mail at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.osce.org/mission-to-serbia/409539