Security Problem Manager
Ref : 552975 | 13 mai 2019
Date limite de candidature : 11 août 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte – Egypte
Les commerciaux Orange Business Services équipés de tablettes
Roles and responsibilities:
– Define, communicate and coordinate actions plans for solving critical operation problems on the external & internal customer perimeters.
– Executes the Problem Management process tasks in adherence with global and local requirements.
– Coordinates and manages the Problem Management process activities across the global factory with internal and external stockholders.
– Escalates risks and issues to the Problem Management Process Owner
– Supports Problem Management reporting (KPIs and customer SLAs)
– Drives implementation of standard execution of the Problem Management process
– Accountable for the delivery of Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution within given target duration
– Responsible for acting as an escalation point to expedite problem resolution
– Responsible for providing regular feedback to the Problem Management Global Process Owner
– Responsible for coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, vendors, suppliers, customers and managing any roadblocks
– Ensures that necessary reports (e.g. RCA, Post Implementation Review, etc.) are delivered
– Ensures quality of Known Error record and the Knowledge Database
– Coordinates with operations teams, suppliers, 3rd parties, etc. to ensure timely problem resolution.
– Conducts Post Resolution Review of critical problems/incidents.
– Ensures that Problem Management KPIs are reported and their targets met
– Takes escalations from Problem Coordinator and handle them accordingly
– Builds awareness of a Problem Control Process across engaged parties and act as a Problem Management Process Champion
– Good understanding of networking concepts
– Good understanding of Security Concepts & technologies
– Very good project communication & facilitation skills.
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
– Real leadership to lead transversal activities and crisis
– Ability to work under pressure
– Good interpersonal, team-build and leadership skills.
– Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude
Your hard skills include:
– 5 years of work experience in IT/Telecom industry
– Good understanding of Service Management standards like ISO 20K
– Working knowledge of ITIL Service Management framework.
Your soft skills include:
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to work autonomously
– Ability to identify -reactively pro-actively- problems and provide solutions to resolve them.
– Ability to provide advice, coordination and leadership while in security crisis
– Excellent language skills: full professional level in both verbal and written English
– Excellent language skills: full professional level in both verbal and written French
– Ability to communicate with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with senior level business partners and with the customers.
– Having a strong character, can do attitude and possess a quality driven and customer focused mindset
– Ability to identify problems and work to resolution (see things through) and motivate others to complete tasks on time.
Behavioral skills :
– Agility & flexibility
– Sense of innovation
– Results driven
– Good communication skills
– Prioritization and balance
– Customer service orientation
– Good overview of the operational constraints.
– Negotiation, presentation, and organization
Le plus de l’offre
Security Problem Manager ensures that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all problem in order to minimize the impact of problem upon service quality and consequently identifies opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of the Security organization.
– Add value to Security Managed Services
– Contribute to increase the quality of Services and customers’ expectations
– Provide information to the operational teams where needed to help enhance Customer satisfaction
– Perform pro-active actions to harden architectures and reduce operational incidents
– Contribute to the effective overall Security posture from the operational perspective.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.