Maersk recruits 01 Collector
Maersk is looking for a candidate to take up the role of Collector in Senegal. This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
As a Collector, you are accountable for the execution of day to day transactions within defined standard operating procedures to make sure that invoiced amounts are timely paid and ensure books are cleaned.
An exciting role which is part of a dynamic and international organization with the opportunity to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
- Make sound decisions supported by facts and data available through banks, financial reports, and historical behaviors with the group and credit bureau information.
- Send reconciled statement of accounts upon request from customers or other stakeholders.
- Attend to the weekly Collection meetings to provide a detailed report for all overdue amounts above 30 days and discuss about the dashboard/scorecard results.
- Visit the customer premises whenever needed and follow up for payment of the overdue invoices.
- Ensure follow up of all the payments to be applied on time and correctly.
- Ensure that a daily reconciliation is made on the payments received from customers and uploaded in the collections webtool
- Make weekly reconciliation on the different accounts and the corresponding system balance and clearing aged outstanding items.
- Follow up the dunning policy.
- Handle different customer issues/queries and Manage refunds.
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting or finance.
- Collection experience is an advantage.
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or Business Administration.
- Fluency in Wolof and French is a Must, plus a Conversational level in English.
- Advanced level in MS Excel is a must.
- SAP Knowledge is an advantage
- Must be result and detail oriented, and Focused on processes.
- Good Communication, Problem solving and Analytical skills.
- Ability to Influence without authority.
Our recruitment process:
Please apply before 27th January 2023.
If your profile matches job requirements, our recruiter will get in touch to share more about the role and get to know you better
If successful, you will discuss the role with the Line Manager and his team
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : www.maersk.com.