Supply Chain Associate
Last application date: 15/6/2019
Maersk is interested in recruiting, training and challenging the best talent to join our local team to serve our customers and lead our company. The company is fully committed to developing talent with stretch jobs, global opportunities and exciting work in a growing global business. We are looking for an enthusiastic “Supply Chain Associate” to join our dedicated and dynamic team and lead our drive for continuous improvement.
• A truly international, open and engaging working environment in a modern working location.
• Value and team-based leadership
• Improve system & process knowledge
• A wide range of international career opportunities.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
• responsible for supply chain management (SCM),and the management of the flow of goods. This includes the movement and storage of raw materials,
• work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point of origin to point of consumption.
• Owns all SCM Operations activities under file management for the customers under purview
• Key Activities include: All file management activities post booking
• System Updates
• Operational finance
• Proactive communication with customer service in case of exceptions
• Supporting Customer Service in customer query resolution and exception handling
• Improve Customer Satisfaction via driving operation excellence and improving managing customer expectation
•Meeting client specific KPIs without any failure
•Reducing cost for trucking costs, eliminating BL amendments to avoid manifest fees.
•Following up on outstanding payments regularly and ensure invoices are sent on time to clients, also reporting late payments to clients in order to avoid any late settlement of invoices
•Sending complete invoicing requests to FACT team on time
•Document dispatch for clients and management
We are looking for
•Minimum of 3 years of experience in logistics industry preferable with a shipping line or freight forwarder
•Be system-minded and willing to learn new systems industry preferable with a shipping line or freight forwarder
•Good communication of written and spoken English is instrumental
•Highly motivated and able efficiently to deliver on time every time
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
•Excellent command of written and spoken English