Application Deadline: 29 February 2016
The Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP) is a unique programme. Since its establishment in 1959, it has provided opportunities for over 30,000 citizens of all Commonwealth countries to study in other member countries.
Following the establishment of the CSFP endowment fund in 2009, a new strand of Commonwealth Scholarships located in low and middle income countries is available.
Applications are now open for Master’s scholarships for courses beginning in mid-2016 in:
- Applicants must be a citizen of any Commonwealth country other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a first degree of upper second class standard (or above) in a discipline relevant to that in which study is proposed
- Return economy airfare from the scholar’s home country to the host country
- An arrival allowance of USD 500 to cover removal costs
- Full tuition fees
- A monthly/quarterly stipend intended to cover living costs, sustenance and local transport. Scholars will need to cover accommodation costs from their stipend.
How to apply
Email the application form to the email address detailed on the relevant country page above. With your application you should submit:
- High school certificates
- Undergraduate transcripts and graduation certificate
- Scan of photo page of passport
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- At least one academic reference
- University offer letter for the institution you have applied to, if you already have one
If possible you should have already applied to the university for admission to your desired course when you submit the scholarship application.
Any scholarship offer will be provisional upon the applicant being able to obtain unconditional admission to the relevant course to start by mid-2016. Contact the university for information on course application deadlines.
For More Information: