Atos Senegal recruits Country Sales
Mission: Sell all or part of the portfolio from the Division to a defined list of Clients. Leverage client relationship to cross sell with other Divisions.
Responsibilities Overall: The Country Sales is dedicated to develop new business on the scope of the country
Scope: He is given a territory among the clients, by the Div. Sales Head, based on the GBU Sales Plan.
Go to market
- Produce Account Business Plan for each customer of his territory and across all Divisions.
- Ensure solution is deemed a value proposition by the customer
- Ensure consistent pipeline is created for the account
- Ensure win plans are created in responsibilities
- Drive demand creation initiatives
- Understand market differences to tailor offering Leadership
- Provide inputs on sales strategies and win plans
- Ensure competitive intelligence is relevant and specific
- Manage the led clients jointly with the Client Manager Sales operations
- Ensure CRM data quality (closing date, TCVOE, Item Offering …)
- Drive and monitor OE forecast and coverage for current semester and next semester
Required capabilities and certification
- Strong knowledge on one or several offerings of Atos portfolio
- Ability to pitch offerings from other Divisions
- Ability to articulate our solutions into a value propos ition and answer customer needs.
- First hand experience of selling distributed delivery solutions involving low cost locations like India and Poland
- Ability to close deals
- Creating options & building desire
- Collaborative approach
- Good presentation skills
Key tools, processes, and meetings
- Account planning definition & execution
- Rainbow bidding contribution & execution
- Win workshops contribution & execution
- BTIC session and client Hackathons
- 11–22–1 meetings with Sales Head Client & Client Manager
- Quota monitoring & Pipeline updates through CRM and management reporting
- Minutes of the Client Meetings
- Offerings trainingsOfferings trainings & certifications& certifications
- Leads the Innovation workshop processain responsibilities
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.atos.net.