APM Terminals recruits 01 Work Flow Specialist – Customer Experience
Transports et logistique
Work Flow Specialist – Customer Experience
EG – Cairo
In this position, you will have direct impact on our Customer’s Experience while supporting Customer Service teams in the overall end to end processes with case distribution, stakeholder management and coordination. You will act as a key part of customer service teams with high level exposure and visibility across the cluster. Your work will be key to understand important patterns and pulse of the organization.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
• Efficiently distribute customer cases and enquiries to the right people/department based on advanced E2E understanding of Maersk Customer Service organization.
• Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Deliver high-quality work while adhering to procedures and making sure consistent standardized responsibilities are conducted including dealing with escalations.
• Constantly look for ways to improve work processes with 360-degree view of our customers, the market and Maersk processes.
• Act as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders by building strong and lasting relationships.
• Work independently and assist the team in realizing the team ambitions by sharing knowledge and best practices.
• Take full responsibility for customer experience by supporting the end-to-end customer service process in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements for Import/Export areas.
• Gain understanding of our customers’ business through commercial intelligence.
• Support the team in managing commercial strategic direction.
• Monitor agreed service levels, and identify root cause when targets are not met, advise management of potential service failures and trends.
We Are Looking For:
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Cluster/Country Customer Service Organization and processes.
• Sense of accountability and responsibility, comfortable with working independently.
• Passionate for Customer Experience and Improvements.
• Strong detailed approach when working with cases.
• Self-starter and result oriented with a can-do attitude.
• Excellent skills at building rapport with various stakeholders.
• Process understanding and digital proficiency.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Pro-active and understanding the necessity of making things right the first time.
• Able to work with different priorities and tight deadlines.
• Analytical mindset.
• Comfortable with multitasking.
• Fluent in English and Arabic written and oral.
A.P. Moller – Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.POSTULER