UNESCO-MGIEP is hiring: Apply to work in New Delhi, India !
Deadline: December 17, 2016
The UNESCO Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Education for Peace and Sustainability (MGIEP) is hiring. They are looking for Communication experts, ICT Specialists and Instructional Designers with the right balance of expertise and creativity to join their dynamic team in New Delhi, India. Established in 2012 with the generous and continued support of the Government of India, MGIEP is a specialist UNESCO Category 1 research institute with a global mandate on education for peace and sustainable development to foster global citizenship. Apply to join them in their efforts to transform education for humanity.
Following on from their very successful Talking Across Generations on Education (TAGe) events in New Delhi andQuébec, they are looking for 3 exceptionally talented individuals to help them achieve wonderful things in 2017:
- International Consultant – Communications – Under the overall authority of the Director of the Institute and the direct supervision of the Senior Project Officer, the incumbent will serve as an internal consultant providing comprehensive expertise in maximizing global visibility, awareness, and support of the Institute including its mandate, projects, and events.
- Consultant – ICT Specialist – Under overall guidance of Director and direct supervision of the Sr Project Officer and of the Institute, the incumbent will serve as the Chief Information Technology Officer for the Institute providing the Technology Strategy to support the needs of the Programmes and Projects to achieve the Institute’s goals.
- Consultant – Instructional Designer – Under the overall authority of the Director of the Institute and the direct supervision of the Senior Project Officer, the incumbent will serve as an internal consultant to Institute Programme Staff providing comprehensive expertise in Instructional Design and Editing of the Institute’s Curricula, Report, and Research publications.
How to Apply
- Read about the eligibility criteria and requirement for each of the posts below:
- Please submit your cover letter, proposal, detailed resume/CV, and portfolio clearly indicating the primary role of the applicant/team and the impact factor of the completed products to email@example.com by 17th December, 2016, midnight (India Standard Time). Please label the subject line “Consultant – ICT specialist” or “Consultant Contract – Communications Specialist” or “Consultant Contract – Instructional Designer”.
For more information, visit UNESCO-MGIEP.