Youth of Excellence Scheme of China: Master Program Chinese Government Scholarship
Date limite :
Tous les spécialités
1. One-year Program
- Total Amount: 200,800 RMB per year for each student, covering:
- Exempted fees: registration fees, tuition fees, laboratory experiment fees, internship fees, and fees for basic learning materials.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Living Allowance （96,000 RMB per year for each student）.
- One-off settlement subsidy after registration （3,000 RMB for each student）.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- A one-way air ticket to China upon registration and a one-way air ticket back from China to the student’s home country after completion of the study.
2. Two-year Program （1+1 studies）
- Scholarship for the first academic year is the same as One-year Program. In the second academic year, students will do their thesis back in their home countries and the dissertation defense in China, while the scholarship will only cover one round-trip ticket for dissertation defense.
1． Healthy both physically and mentally; not over 45 years old （born after September 1, 1972）.
2． A bachelor or higher degree, at least 3 years’ work experience, some educational or professional experience in a field relative to that of the program applied.
3． Working in a government agency, company or research institute, and being a Section Director or Chief of Office, a senior manager, or excellent in scientific researches.
4． Good English language proficiency, able to follow English-taught courses well. Minimum requirements for reference: IELTS （Academic） total score 6.0, or TOEFL Internet score 80.
5． Having a strong development potential in his/her career, and willing to promote the mutual cooperation and exchanges between China and his/her home country.
6． Students who are now studying in China or already winners of Chinese Government Scholarship are not allowed to apply. Note: More details about each program can be found in the corresponding university’s recruitment prospectus.
Note: More details about each program can be found in the corresponding university’s recruitment prospectus
Eligible Regions: Developing Countries
Step 1: Online Application Please log in “CSC Chinese Government Scholarship Information System” to submit online application. The application form will be generated automatically on successful submission.
Step 2: Documents Submission Submit the application documents （legible scanned ones） listed below to the application receiving agency.
Deadline: varies from country to country
Découvrez des opportunités dans le pays Chine
Si vous avez quelques points qui ne sont pas claires, vous pouvez poser votre question sur notre forum de discussion. Poser votre question
N’oubliez pas de mentionner mina7 lors de votre candidature.