WAVE CI recrute plusieurs conseillers clients
Customer Support Representative
at WaveCocody, AbidjanAdvrtisementScroll to Continue
We’re making Africa the first cashless continent.
In 2017, nearly 60% of adults in sub-Saharan Africa had no bank account. That’s for good reason—the fees are too high, the closest branch can be miles away, and nobody takes cards. Without access to financial institutions, people are forced to keep their savings under the mattress. Small business owners rely on lenders who charge extortionate rates. Parents spend hours waiting in line to pay school fees in cash.
We’re solving this problem by building financial services that just work: no account fees, instantly available, and accepted everywhere. In places where electricity, water and roads don’t always work, you can still send money with Wave. In November 2017, we launched a mobile app in Senegal for cash deposit, withdrawal, and peer-to-peer and business payments. In August 2019, we expanded to Cote d’Ivoire. Now, we’re enabling millions of payments a month and expanding across the continent. And that’s where you come in…
As a customer support representative, you’ll:
- Respond to incoming calls from our users, ensuring they receive the best possible experience when they contact us.
- Identify patterns in user feedback and translate those into suggestions for improving our user experience.
- Quickly identify major issues affecting a number of users and be an advocate for having them addressed swiftly.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys
- Participate in trainings & team meetings.
- Coordinate with other department when Customers or Partners get in touch with you
- Fluency in French and Dioula
- Minimum one year experience working in customer support at a call centre.
- The right to work in Cote D’Ivoire.
- Location: Abidjan (Cocody)
- This is a full-time position (40 hours a week).
- Being able to work at flexible schedules
- Competitive salary.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Truly enjoy helping to solve problems for our awesome customers.
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Approach others’ problems with compassion and a desire to keep problem-solving an issue until you understand what is going on.
- Are motivated to help Wave grow through providing stellar service to our customers.
- Speak English
- Have worked in a Customer Service environnement (Mobile wallet or Customer Service Company)
- We’re a team of 300+ Senegalese, 100+ Ivorian and 60+ remote people who are deeply passionate about our mission of bringing great financial services to the people who need them most.
- We foster autonomy for our employees. You’ll learn to own your own projects at every stage, from understanding the problem to monitoring your solution in production.
- We’re backed by world-class investors including Khosla Ventures, Founders Fund, Y Combinator, and the cofounders of PayPal.
How to apply
Fill out the form below, and upload a resume plus a cover letter describing your interest in Wave and the role. We review applications on a rolling basis.
Wave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.