USAID/Haiti: Seeking Applications for Health Leadership Project
Deadline: 15 August 2018
The United States of International Development (USAID) is seeking applications for a cooperative agreement to fund a programme “Health Leadership Project” to make a five-year award to provide technical assistance to the Ministère de la Santé Publique et de la Population (MSPP) in increasing its effective and efficient management of necessary financial and human resources for the health sector.
A highly qualified implementing partner will be selected to work in close collaboration with USAID/Haiti, the MSPP, the Ministère de l’Economie et des Finances (MEF), and other partners and stakeholders such as bilateral and multilateral organizations, the private sector (local and expatriate), civil society, and Parliament.
The implementing partner would support the MSPP both at the central and departmental levels, in efforts to advance two interrelated objectives:
- Support the GOH in increasing its ability to finance the health sector through more effective and efficient use of existing resources and by mobilizing additional resources
- Support the GOH in improving planning and oversight of the health workforce
- Award Ceiling: $15,000,000
- U.S. and non-US nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) may participate under this NFO, including U.S. and international private voluntary organizations, local non-governmental organizations, universities, foundations, private sector entities, and non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Organizations may submit applications individually or in partnership with other international or local organizations.
- USAID welcomes applications from organizations which have not previously received financial assistance from USAID.
- Applicants must have established financial management, monitoring and evaluation processes, internal control systems, and policies and procedures that comply with established U.S. Government standards, laws, and regulations.
- Cost share is required. To be eligible for award under the proposed Cooperative Agreement, applicants must propose a minimum cost share of 5% of the projected USAID funded amount.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit Grants.gov.