University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2018
Deadline: March 23, 2018
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? Apply now for the University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2018. Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
The University of Nottingham is an inspiring place of learning and scholarship that transforms lives through:
- Offering an outstanding, broad-based, international education to talented students
- Developing skilled, reflective global citizens and leaders
- Undertaking fundamental and transformative discovery
- Being committed to excellence, enterprise and social responsibility
- Sustaining and improving the places and communities in which we are located
- Being engaged internationally to enhance industry, health and well-being, policy formation, culture and purposeful citizenship
- 105 scholarships are available for 2018 entry (30 full tuition fee scholarship and 75 half tuition fee scholarship).
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below and are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes;
- Have not already studied outside of your home country;
- Are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate;
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the faculties:
o Faculty of Engineering,
o Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
o Faculty of Science,
o Faculty of Social Sciences
- Priority is given to candidates who have not previously studied outside of their home country. Students currently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
Eligible Commonwealth Countries
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
Click here to log in once you have received an offer to study in 2018.
For more information, visit Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship.