University of Birmingham Middle East & North Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarship 2021/2022
Deadline: July 2, 2021
Applications for the University of Birmingham Middle East & North Africa Outstanding Achievement Scholarship 2021/2022 are now open. The University of Birmingham is offering two scholarship awards of £2,500 for select students applying for entry to an undergraduate program at the Birmingham UK campus starting September 2021.
This scholarships will be awarded to the highest performing students starting their University of Birmingham programs in 2021/22. The subject areas include Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- The scholarship awards are for £2,500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham UK campus, starting September 2021.
- l Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate program starting in September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Be classed as domiciled in one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen or the UAE (i.e. habitually resident in one of these countries).
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees that are not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Accept an offer from the University of Birmingham, select Birmingham as their firm choice and submit their scholarship application by the deadline of July 2, 2021.
- Upon enrolment in September 2021, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by November 1, immediately following enrolment.
To apply for this scholarship, students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham by July 2, 2021 and have selected Birmingham as their firm choice.
Selection for the award will be based on academic merit. No interview will be required. The scholarship recipients will be announced in August, and the scholarships will be awarded upon the student’s enrolment in September 2021.
Students need to email the Middle East team, with their UCAS ID, program applied for, and their final transcript before the above deadline. Please follow the format of ‘Application for Scholarship – UCAS ID – Student name’ as the email subject.