UNICEF recruits 01 Data Processing Clerk
Job no: 522719
Work type: Consultancy
Categories: Support: Programme, Support: Operations, Consultancy
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, a champion
As an individual contractor, the Data processing Clerk is responsible for carrying out data process work as well as following up existing or potential supporters and answering inbound inquiries, so that UNICEF can strengthen campaign results to better support programmes as well as keep good relationship with UNICEF supporters.
How can you make a difference?
The Data Processing Clerk is responsible for interacting with UNICEF supporters to answer inquiries and build relationship with UNICEF, and record the data promptly and accurately into database. For more details, please refer to the TOR- ToR_IFR one 6m Data processing Consultants_20190527.pdf
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- A bachelor’s degree from a college or university, or other comparable education.
- Native Mandarin Chinese skills, reading and writing. Good command of spoken English and working knowledge of written English.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- Good initiative, ability to conceptualize and come up with improvement suggestions.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Exceptional customer service attitude.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time