Une entreprise de la place recrute 01 Agronomist
Job opportunity in Senegal : Agronomist (Banana Crop), Mbane, Saint-Louis, Senegal
Our client has the largest agricultural farm in Senegal. They grow potatoes, onions, and bananas in 2000 Hectare land.
- To run daily activities with his own understanding and execution of the given work
- Assign duties, such as cultivation, irrigation, or harvesting of crops or plants, product packaging or grading, or equipment maintenance.
- Train workers in techniques such as planting, harvesting, weeding, or insect identification and in the use of safety measures.
- Confer with managers to evaluate weather or soil conditions, to develop plans or procedures, or to discuss issues such as changes in fertilizers, herbicides, or cultivating techniques.
- Inspect crops, fields, or plant stock to determine conditions and need for cultivating, spraying, weeding, or harvesting.
- Estimate labor requirements for jobs and plan work schedules accordingly.
- Assist with the adjustment or repair of farm equipment or machinery.
Qualification: Bachelor of Agronomy
6-7 years’ experience in Banana Crop (drip irrigation) with experience in overhead irrigation also.
- Works contract: 2 years, renewable on completion of 2 years
- Leave –After completion of 2 years
- Status: Bachelor
- Benefits : Food/accommodation/medical/telephone monthly credit-provided by company
agronomist, Drip Irrigation, Overhead irrigation, Harvesting, Cultivation, Crops inspection, Planting, Agronomy
Closing date : 1rst May 2020