LP4Y- LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
The LP4Y Alliance is a network of 18 local organizations dedicated to the professional and social insertion of excluded Young Adults (17-24) living in extreme poverty. The Alliance currently operates in 13 different countries.
In teams of 17, the Young Adults gain hands-on experience in developing microeconomic activities as part of a 9-month training period within Life Project Centers. This is followed by 3 months of professional integration.
Over the past 10 years LP4Y has created 52 programs operating out of 23 Life Project Centers, always close to slum areas in large cities such as Manila, Cebu, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro, Calauan, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, New-Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Raipur, Chennai, Kathmandu, Yangon, Dhaka, and Beirut. Currently, there are 110 volunteers in Asia working with 700 Young Adults contributing to the development of their country.
PROJECT MANAGER TALENT RECRUITMENT
Contract : VSI – Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location : India / Nepal / Vietnam / Philippines
Since it’s opening in 2009, LP4Y has been a 100% volunteer-based organization. We believe it’s key in LP4Y’s success to have young professionals motivated and driven by passion, to accompany the Youth in their path towards the descent world. For this, recruitment is key.
With a big turnover, each year the Project Manager Talent Recruitment recruits 80 new volunteers. The main missions of the PM Talent Recruitment are:
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment of all field volunteers by:
- Promoting LP4Y’s missions,
- Conducting pre-selections of candidates,
- Conducting skype interviews of candidates,
- Coordinate and manage the administrative follow-up of all new candidates being recruited by:
- Ensuring the candidates have all the information regarding their mission, their contracts, benefits, and arrival,
- Conducting the follow-up of flights and visas,
- Preparing the contracts,
- Manage the relations with the sending organization partners by:
- Preparing the mission description of each volunteer,
- Managing the administrative follow-up with the SE for all new volunteers arriving on the field and of all the volunteers on the field,
- Develop LP4Y’s advocacy project around volunteering by:
- Working on LP4Y’s employer branding and recruitment strategy,
- Getting in contact with different organizations, schools, companies, social media, etc
LP4Y missions, which last 13 months renewable, will appeal to candidates who are passionate about development, having already acquired previous experience in the field, preferably in a training organization or in a commercial setting. Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy transmitting their skills with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to email@example.com
For more information go to www.lp4y.org