Soros-Moldova Foundation: Enhancing Population Access to Palliative Care
Deadline: 29 October 2018
The Public Health Department of the Soros-Moldova Foundation has announced a competition within the Initiative “Expanding Population Access to Palliative Care” to finance a project that will identify and measure the progress registered by Moldova in implementing the General Assembly Resolution on Health “Strengthening Palliative Care as a component of lifelong integrated treatments”, approved in 2014.
In this contest, the Foundation will support the project proposal that will focus on identifying and measuring the progress made by Moldova in strengthening palliative care as a component of lifelong integrated treatment, in line with the WHO General Assembly Resolution adopted in 2014. The evaluation will be carried out for the period 2014-2018 and will contain the components of the report submitted by the Secretariat at the 67th General Assembly on Health, namely:
- implications for the health system,
- approaches to public health,
- actions at country level
The project proposal is to provide for media coverage of the results of the evaluation on the implementation of the commitments undertaken by the RM in the development and consolidation of palliative care.
- The competition budget is $ 14,000.
- The amount of the grant application will not exceed 14,000 USD.
The project will be implemented over 6 months, from 1 December 2018 to 31 May 2019 .
- To participate in the contest are eligible apolitical organizations, registered in the Republic of Moldova, with legal status, who can legally benefit from funds.
- Candidate organizations may participate in the contest.
How to Apply
- The applicant organization file will include the following documents:
- Completed application form, including CV of the organization and CVs of experts who will participate in project implementation
- Project budget
- Questionnaire for verifying the grant management capacity
- Other materials that applicants consider relevant.
- The files in Romanian should be submitted at the address given on the website, with the subject line “Application for the contest. Department of Public Health / Extending Population Access to Palliative Care “.
Eligible Country: Moldova
For more information, please visit Soros-Moldova Foundation.