Last application date: 31/12/2019
Sealand is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic operations associate to join our team in Cairo and lead our drive for continuous improvement.
A truly international, open and engaging working environment in a modern working location.
• Value and team-based leadership
• Improve system & process knowledge
• A wide range of international career opportunities.
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
• Performs Shipping Operations related tasks assigned in the respective sub process Achieves expected
• productivity, timelines and quality targets and controls errors
• Has responsibility for prompt and effective response to emails
• Identifies process gaps, cost leakages, cost avoidance/saving ideas and suggestions on process improvements
• Attends process training/refresher to have required skillsets to carry out tasks in an error-free manner
• Participates in team meetings
We are looking for
Ambition to make a career in logistics sector (operations and sales)
•Relevant university degree, fresh graduates or candidates with maximum 3 year relevant experience
•Excellent level of English
•Excellent communication skills