Sealand recruits 01 Commercial Feedering Support
Transports et logistique
Commercial Feedering Support
Local Customer Service
Last application date: 10/10/2019
Sealand is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Commercial Feedering Support to join the dynamic team in Cairo.
Global opportunities. When you join Sealand Med & Europe; you will find that the world is your workplace. You will work in a cultural diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas.
In this position you will have the opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
• Customer Service & Sales related systems
• Exposure to multinational environment/culture.
• Room for growth and development.
• Enhancing personal skills.
• Soft skills such as turning complaints into opportunities, handling difficult customers, and managing customers’ expectations.
• Team work, cross-functional management, & cross-cultural management.
• Communications with customer being the front line of the commercial feedering customers.
• Act as focal point of contact for the customers assigned to you and to be fully responsible for their satisfaction.
• Offer excel level of service to the customers with the aim of achieving long term business retention.
• Proactive notify customers if there are action(s) required to get the containers ready for load and inform them in case change of loading vessels, voyages & dates.
• Attend to and communicate effectively on requirements and policies and thereby coordinate with all the relevant parties to ensure a smooth booking, documentation and invoices.
• Administer back-office functions of the commercial feedering team in Copenhagen.
• Proactively solve & prevent any issues may affect service delivery.
• Execute assigned tasks and all other necessary systems update correctly and timely.
• Understand and be familiar with local objective and KPIs and act in line with set targets.
• Monitor agreed service levels and identify root cause when targets are not met.
• Ensure proper follow up on all outstanding debts and pursue collection for Freight Outstanding.
• Maintain strict follow-up and ensure that outstanding stays within the global guidelines as per set KPIs
• Ensure to attend call from all internal & external customers and provide timely response of mail queries
• Be prepared to assist and/or perform tasks/work other than described in this job description
•To always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values.
We are looking for
• An excellent team player
• Able to work under pressure
• Well organized, efficient and effective
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Actively seek for continuous improvement
• Positive mind set
• Fresh graduate
• Finance work experience will be an advantage
• Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail.
• Resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• Excellent Written and Verbal skills with people at all levels across the organisation in English.