Sealand recruits 01 Commercial Feedering Accounts Receivable
Commercial Feedering Accounts Receivable
Local Commercial/Sales/Business Development
Last application date: 31/5/2019
Do you want to be a part of undisputed leader of liner shipping?
Seago Line – Egypt Cluster is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Commercial Feedering Accounts Receivable to support the development of a process and performance driven commercial force. Reporting to Commercial Feedering Team Leader for Seago Egypt, position will be located in Cairo.
Global opportunities. When you join Seago Line; you will find that the world is your workplace. You will work in a cultural diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas.
In this position you will have the opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
• Customer Service related systems.
• Exposure to multinational environment/culture.
• Room for growth and development.
• Enhancing personal skills.
• Soft skills such as turning complaints into opportunities, handling difficult customers, and managing customers’ expectations.
• Team work, cross-functional management, & cross-cultural management.
• Fun while working.
• Maintain up to date invoice billings in FACT
• Generate and send out Invoices to customers on weekly basis based on reconciliations
• Monitor customers’ accounts for irregularities such as incorrect postings and credit notes
• Follow up on collections and payments
• Keep track of outstanding and overdue per customer
• Maintain target overdue 90 as percentage of outstanding
• Allocate and clear payments from customers’ accounts in collaboration with VSA team
• Resolve payment advice discrepancies to ensure smooth clearance of payments
• Update customers’ financial terms, credit terms and collection business units
• Maintain up to date SOPs
• Perform root cause analysis for customers’ disputes in collaboration with Sales team
• Provide weekly recap of invoicing effectiveness and due sales orders not billed reports
• Prepare and share weekly dashboard of Commercial Feedering Finance with upper management
We are looking for
• Bachelor level or equal by relevant experience
• An excellent team player
• Able to work under pressure
• Well organized, efficient and effective
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Actively seek for continuous improvement
• Positive mind set
• Fresh graduate
• Finance work experience will be an advantage