RTI International recruits 01 Administration Officer
RTI’s International Education division operates with the goal of supporting systemic change to improve learning outcomes. We use evidence-based approaches to strengthen education policy, management, and practice at every level—from classrooms to national ministries—to achieve measurable improvement in education quality.
RTI’s International Education division was just awarded a 5-year, $55M cooperative agreement from USAID/Senegal to improve girls’ and boys’ reading outcomes in kindergarten through second grade by increasing the capacity of the Senegalese education system through institutional support and targeted assistance in nine regions of Senegal. RELIS will work with Senegal’s Ministry of Education to expand bilingual reading instruction to three new local languages—Maninke, Soninke and Diola—through materials development, teacher training, building publisher capacity and strengthening education system management more broadly. The project will have approximately 65 staff based in Dakar and in the regions.
RTI is currently seeking applicants for the position of Administration Officer.
- Greet office guest, manage all incoming calls, and oversee the management of the Project physical office and vehicles
- Supervise the office driver and oversee scheduling of the office vehicle.
- Manage maintenance of office equipment and vehicles
- Implement and maintain a physical and electronic filing system for project documents
- Liaise with program staff on logistic and supplies needs.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff and consultants as required for project activities, including flight reservations, accommodation, visas, transport, and other logistics.
- Support scheduling for meetings, events, and workshops.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Report to the DCOP Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and 5 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience working on governance-focused USAID projects in Senegal
- Proven capacity to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and set priorities
- High level of personal and professional integrity, motivation to perform at one’s best
- Proficiency in computer technologies
- Excellent interpersonal communication, team player, ability to maintain confidentiality and compliance
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Strong reporting and writing skills
- Fluency in French. English language skills preferred
Only candidates based in Senegal, with legal ability to work in Senegal, should apply
Closing date : 30 April 2022.Postuler