Passerelles Numeriques recruits 01 Trainer in Web development
Organisation: Passerelles numériques
Passerelles Numériques (PN),a French non-profit organization, enables young underprivileged people to build their employability through education in the digital industry, and leverage their potential and willpower; it allows them and their family to escape poverty in a sustainable way, and contribute to the social and economic development of their country.
Established in 2005, PN has been operating in Cambodia, the Philippines and Vietnam, Passerelles Numériques has offered scholarships to more than 1700 students in three countries. PN employs 100 people based in these three countries.
Passerelles numériques relies on the financial and skills sponsorship of several corporate partners such as Accenture, Econocom-Osiatis, CA Technologies, Microsoft and Société Générale and also receives support from individual donors.
In Vietnam, Passerelles numériques started its mission in 2010, with a training centre based in Da Nang, in Central Vietnam. In 2012, the first class graduated with 27 students, and most of them had a job just after graduation. Today, PN Vietnam (PNV) trains 87 students and graduated 258 young disadvantaged since 2010.
Context and mission
We expect the trainer to:
Duties and responsibilities
Under the direct supervision of the Training Manager, the IT trainer is in charge of the training’s delivery and quality through the following tasks:
Skills and experience
– Have at least a BS degree in IT with good or fairly good G.P.A
– Have at least a Pre-Intermediate level of English
– Experience as web developer in the IT industry
– Experience in teaching Programming / handling practice based workshop for beginners
– Will of teaching and pedagogy understanding
– Experienced with Database (MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite, Firebase)
– Aware of software development life cycle and team development settings
– Fairly good verbal reading and written English communication skill
Status and conditions
|Experience||0 à 3 ans|
|Secteurs d’activité||Education / Formation|
|Date de fin de validité||30/06/2019|