Orange recrute 01 VPO Team Manager
ref : 553969 | 19 juil. 2019
date limite de candidature : 17 oct. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte – Egypte
– Leading VPO team and coordinating work to ensure day to day priorities and business requirements are met.
– Acting as a point of contact for project teams throughout deployments.
– Developing project plans and tracking progress against agreed deadlines.
– Take ownership of Implementation projects, agree the design and facilitate the correct VPO resources are assigned , build , deploy and test these components.
– Front line issue identification and issue reporting, tracking and prioritizing issues and identifying solutions where appropriate.
– Maintaining team morale, motivation and ensuring a good work ethic; leading by example.
– Participate in interviews and selection of team members.
– Provide guidance and objectives for the team and monitor these objectives as part of the overall company appraisal system.
– Supporting the management of multiple projects.
– Ensure high standards are met and give help and support to the VPO team.
– Work and collaborate alongside project managers , incident team managers and other departments managers.
– Working with the SC team finding resolution to project risks and issues to ensure that projects are successfully completed.
– Keep informed and up to date with all the developments within the network design team and ensure all new developments are implemented correctly.
– Must have at least 10 years network experience.
– Experienced technical leader with demonstrable ability managing technical teams.
– Extensive knowledge of networking [wired and wireless], Unix and Scripting .
– Project planning and management/delivery of complex projects to timescales.
– Strong focus on providing excellent customer experience through the MSI model.
– Ability to interact with people at all levels in the organization.
– Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and styles.
le plus de l’offre
• Knowledge of one or all of the following technologies equipment is extremely beneficial: – F5 Load Balancers / Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco and HP Wireless / Riverbed WAN accelerators, SDWAN and python programming
• Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.