Orange recrute 01 Security Project Manager
Security Project Manager
Ref : 573252 | 03 Apr 2023
Date limite de candidature : 02 Jul 2023
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte – Egypte
The Security Project Manager is an empowered project management role with full end-to-end responsibility to deliver and control results, time, resources and quality for all Security Projects .
The role of the Security PM is to lead a single large project, or number of small to medium scale projects, and to take responsibility for the achievement of the agreed goals and objectives.
The Security PM should:
• Be a single point of contact and owner to ensure the chosen product is delivered on time.
• Ensure that the project delivers the results required by all stakeholders.
• Manage the many variables that occur during the life-cycle of the project.
• Ensure that the project resources level of authority is clearly defined and understood by all parties as part of the project governance.
• Conduct stakeholder analysis, define and manage customer expectations both stated and un-stated.
• Ensure that the implementation processes, procedures and documentation templates defined by the project board are used by the implementation team.
• Identify the dependencies between the various adjuncts, connected services, other project work-streams and the customer activities/dependencies.
• Prepare estimate time for all activities and deliver a project plan. Control performance to meet the deadlines according to the schedule.
• Manage change requests and integrate approved ones into the project plan as directed.
• Plan, allocate and manage budgets.
• Manage third party equipment and suppliers.
• Assist in the development and delivery of regular reports, minutes and actions.
• Support the PMO, Program and Project Managers in activities that promote team effectiveness, morale and productivity.
• Support the detailed migration plan for each site, based on the migration plans of each provider.
• Contribute to the establishment and maintenance for budget tracking processes, and give forewarning of any deviations from budget using appropriate company tools.
• Be an expert in the product being delivered to provide support throughout the delivery process whilst managing all stakeholders’ expectations.
• Provide regular customer reporting and conduct risk management to meet the agreed delivery dates.
• Be engaged for all Security implementations.
• Have a specific expertise in the domain and associated process.
• Monitor progress of service delivery components to ensure timely and quality site implementations.
• Promote quality practices and play a part in their execution.
• Monitor implementation progress and drive resolution of implementation issues. Provide implementation transition reports.
• Complete acceptance testing and Handover to Operations.
• Strong Customer Service Orientation.
• Leader coordinating and managing a number of individuals in support of a project. Provide guidance, leadership and support to the project teams.
• Cross-cultural and working-time flexibility.
• Organize the delivery of a complex service.
• Strong team player and Leadership skills.
• Strong and effective Communication skills. Ability to organize face to face customer and project meetings.
• Ability to prioritize and Balance under workload.
• Virtual team management.
• Working in an international environment.
• Excellent Organization, Planning and Time Management skills
• Strong knowledge of Security Services and solutions, with previous involvement in security and network deployment projects.
Le plus de l’offre
• Degree in business, science (or other relevant area), or equivalent relevant experience
• Minimum of 5 years of project management experience in the telecom or IT industry managing external customer facing projects.
• Synergy PM (Orange Project Management Methodology) understanding
• Project Management Certification (PMI PMP, PMI ACP or PRINCE2 Practitioner) is a plus
• ITIL Certificate/Knowledge is preferred but not mandatory
• Fluent in English
Global Delivery & Operations
Orange Business manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.